Google
 

Sunday, March 11, 2007

THE RACE is ON !! But will I see this JUMP (see pic) again?


The wait is eventually over!!....well almost! Finally, the F1 race is ON! this weekend. I heard some say they call it, Post-Schumacher era. He will be definately be missed. As you can see from the name I use for my blog, I use to be his fan, and am still now :). His tactics have been questionable at times, some may have been exaggerated just because he had 7 WDC's on his belt, you know how most people tend to focus on the bad things, especially when seeing others getting more successful, but that's the way life is..



Man..I still excited about whats going to happen this season, without Schumacher, I think things are going to be a bit easier for
Alonso, AKA The Spaniard, I must say he's pretty quick and smart guy, to win 2 b2b WDC has to mean something, all credits to him and of course, his super reliable Renault 2005/6. No question about that.

Here's an interesting quote about The Spaniard... "the 25-year-old Spaniard insists he's all geared up to usher in the post-Michael Schumacher era with a triumphant first season driving for the British outfit..(quoted from
f1-live.com)

Fingers crossed. I personally don't like The Spaniard, but we'll see. My support still goes to the Reds..the winning team! GO GO GO..! I can hear Martin Brundle's voice playing in my head now!

PS : Thanks to Su, I am going to his house this weekend to watch the race! Live!

2 comments:

power PufF! said...

oh yeah! my cheers certainly go to the REDS too! Kimi and Massa, we are all counting on you! Man, Ferrari engine better be robust enough to handle Kimi's vigorous driving HAHAHA

Schumico said...

i'll put my 'money' on the reds..