Google
 

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Nightmare

I am losing sleep.. Dreamt about war in Malaysia, dying people, vivid images of children holding guns, bullets everywhere, people compelled to live inside RVs with bullet proof windows, it was a mess.

Then I dreamt I was running frantically inside a car park, this is the 2nd time I got such weird dream. Apparently, I left something important in level2, I gotta go get it back, I reached the spot, I saw a guy commited crime (supposed to be a small one, he just beats the parking toll gate but he looked back and he saw me!). Its not like he killed someone or something, its just a parking violation, he didn't pay the toll, thats all, but he hurled himself back into his car and came charging towards me! So I kept running, and I woke up, panting, heart beating fast, I can hear it inside my brains..sweating..

4 comments:

Jazlie said...

I also can't sleep yesterday ....

Unknown said...

no RV in malaysia la.. hai4

Schumico said...

ei..its a dream lar..wat you expect.. haha1

Bee said...

too much action movies..