Google
 

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Everyone loves to blog? ME??

Its a place where you braindump your thoughts, its your life diary, its your journal, its where you say something where can't say elsewhere . . . those were the responses I got when I asked my wife and my friends on why they blog. I have waited 2 years, I have seen people blog and stopped after a short-while; some made it, and still going strong.

Did they inspire me to blog? Well, partly. Still, I can't imagine myself doing that now. I am asking myself, what am I doing here at 1.21 am on my 'going-steady-11th anniversary'? I guess I just want find out more about why people do that by doing it myself.

This is my first post, ever! We'll see how long I can keep this up . . . . we'll see..I'll try to keep it alive.. I call my column "silent moments", its the time when I take few step back from daily routine and think about life..

Oh, btw, a post would not be complete without a pic..thaz me, with my baby girl Chloe. My wife? She's back there taking picture, you will see her in the next post :)

11 comments:

Jazlie said...

Oh man ... I can't believe you are doing this!!! as u always STOP me from blogging. Now I can kong meng jeng dai do my beloved blogging already. But kacau la ... u r sitting beside me ....

power PufF! said...

what??? you are blogging!! i can't believe this! you are the last person i'd ever imagine blogging, hahAHAHA!!! let's see how long you can keep this up!

Jazlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Schumico said...

Kacau!

Unknown said...

hmm.. i think let see how long this fella can blog. maybe he is trying to hit the page_rate and earn some pocket money? tot3

Schumico said...

Hmm.. $$$..good idea also..how to hit page_rate?

Bee said...

Is that MHF I am seeing in this blog? Can't believe this person who always question why ppl blog is BLOGGING!!!!!!

hee.. welcome to the club man..

Schumico said...

haha..paiseh..paiseh..
duo duo ji kao

Leeking said...

Oh man! Why you give in to the dark side??!!... NOW I am the only still NOT blogging... (although you wife is influecing me from time to time) ;)

Schumico said...

haha..just for fun only. leebee is there also ma

tecksiong said...

it seems like we have quite a lot in common... we have passion in photographing and we started our first blog on March 2007 Haha!

http://siongsphoto.blogspot.com

We started our blog in the host too!